Doha, Doha, Qatar
QAR 2,000.00 - 3,000.00 per month
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Must be well experienced, Have minimum school leaving certificate, vocational certification and dealership / service center experience in Heavy Construction Equipment such as CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, Doosan, Hyundai etc…
- CV SENDING PROCESS
GULF CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines