B1 Aircraft Mechanic
Prague 6, Czech Republic
USD 1,300.00 - 1,600.00 per month
- inspect mechanical, hydraulic and structural systems and diagnose malfunctions.
- They use power and hand tools (e.g. saws, grinders) to repair aircraft parts. For example, they fix broken wings and leaks.
- Aircraft mechanics also ensure compliance with aviation safety rules and regulations.
- Must have knowledge in Boeing or Airbus Aircraft
- Must have Max or Neo Training is an advantage
Czech Airline Flag Carrier
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
GF RDHI Bldg 8928 Obrero Corner Taguig Sts. Brgy. Valenzuela, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines