Allied Health Positions
Abu Dhabi Municipality, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
AED 6,000.00 per month
- Senior Cardiovascular Technologist - Works to identify and solve operational problems, reduce costs, improve efficiency and continually improve overall operation of the Heart & Vascular Care Procedure Center.
- Senior Scientists - conceive, plan, design, and conduct advanced studies to support research and development
- Podiatrist - provide medical and surgical care for people with foot, ankle, and lower leg problems. They diagnose illnesses, treat injuries, and perform surgery involving the lower extremities.
- Medical Dosimetrist - design an individualized plan of treatment for cancer patients who have been prescribed radiation therapy by their oncologist
- Senior Radiographer - To report any untoward incidents involving patients, staff or equipment to the Modality Lead Radiographer or directly to the Section Lead as soon as possible and in accordance with hospital policy.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist/PET Scanning - Processing images on the brain, thyroid, bone, heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver on the computer. Monitoring patients for unusual reactions to radioactive drugs. Keeping detailed records of the amount and t
- Cardiovascular Technologist / Senior Cardiovascular Technician - include all of the objective CVT duties but are not limited to: hemodynamic monitoring, circulating and scrubbing roles during Invasive Cardiovascular, Cardiac Device Implantable proce
- Manager of Radiology - Counsel employees on unsatisfactory performance and/or work behavior. • Responsible for staff retention, which includes ongoing staff monitoring and counseling employees at risk of ending their appointments.
- Supervisor Speech - Language Pathology - serves as the direct leader for the inpatient acute care or ambulatory speech language pathology team. Clinical duties may include providing cutting edge assessment and treatment of speech, language, feeding/s
- Manager of Cardio-Diagnostics - Directs, develops, implements, and updates internal standards, policies, procedures and protocols. Assure quality care services, staff competencies and privileges are appropriate and maintained.
- Occupational Therapist - treat disabled, ill, or injured patients with special equipment and the therapeutic use of daily activities. They help patients improve, regain, and develop the skills needed for day to day life and work. They may provide lon
- Senior Audiologist - establishes goals for meeting the patient and families hearing needs by providing a full range of audiological diagnostic and rehabilitative services in a medical and retail service clinic
- Anaesthesia Technologist - checks and supplies anesthesia carts and machines, checks and replaces anesthesia gas tanks, disassembles used anesthesia equipment, disinfects machines and supply carts, replaces used products and prepares transducers for
- Experience with at least 100 bed capacity experience from a JCI-accredited hospitals is an advantage
Sheikh Shakbout Medical City JV Mayo Clinic (SSMC)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines