- A staff nurse is supposed to manage patient care and subsequent recovery. Staff nurses work on helping individuals who have undergone injuries, from illnesses to accidents. Staff nurses are on most occasions the first healthcare professionals that on
- Before a doctor or a nurse practitioner arrive, staff nurses usually assess a patient’s condition while taking vital reports so that the doctor can assess the patient more thoroughly. Under the orders of the doctor, a staff nurse will administer med
- Staff nurses are a part of aftercare as well, whether that means educating the patients about what to do after leaving the hospital, or preparing patients for discharge.
- * Registered Nurse * Must have 2 yrs experience as a Staff Nurse after post registration *General ward / MS/ ICU/OR
- Enrolled Nurses * Must have 1 yr experience as a Staff Nurse after post registration *General ward / MS/ ICU/OR
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.