Dunsborough, Western Australia, Australia
AUD 53,900.00 - 60,000.00 per year
- A Chef or Cook is responsible for using their culinary expertise to create appetising dishes for diners to enjoy.
- Their duties include overseeing kitchen staff, tasting dishes before going to customers and restocking food produce as needed. Chef duties and responsibilities
- Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation.
- Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- With at least one year college or International Early Learning Study (IELS)
Clancy's Fish Pub Dunsborough
A PO Box 1082, Dunsborough Western Australia 6281
This job has no placement fee.