- Perform all type of repairs and maintenance works to the vehicle within his specialization (system) as per the write up provided in the job /repair orders.
- Study the repair order with details of the customer complaints and diagnose the cause; Prepare the repair estimate, if required and submit to Team Leader for approval.
- Use designated diagnostic tools to identify potential problems or issue for timely repair/maintenance
- Perform required maintenance/ servicing within the given time frame; Inform the Team Leader when the time frame cannot be met
- Work alone or oversee work of another technician in maintenance/ servicing of the vehicle
- High school / secondary degree graduate
- 10 years relevant work experience with a recognized automobile dealer or aftersales with at least 5 years experience with Ford Vehicles.
- With relevant trade-skill certificate from recognized technical/ vocational training institute; with training certificate from Ford
- Knowledge with all vehicle systems; expert in IDS and PTS operations
- Highly skilled and specialized in all major over hauling jobs such as Engine, Transmission, differential, suspension, steering, brakes & electrical
- Good communication skills in English; team player
- Able to work quickly and under pressure; able to manage a varied workload
- Ability to continuously develop and improve oneself; can work independently
Almana Motors Company
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines