- Perform all type of repairs and maintenance works to the vehicle within his specialization (system) as per the write up provided in the job /repair orders.
- Study the repair order with details of the customer complaints and diagnose the cause; Prepare the repair estimate, if required and submit to Team Leader for approval.
- Use designated diagnostic tools to identify potential problems or issue for timely repair/maintenance
- Perform required maintenance/ servicing within the given time frame; Inform the Team Leader when the time frame cannot be met
- Work alone or oversee work of another technician in maintenance/ servicing of the vehicle
- High school / secondary degree graduate
- 10 years relevant work experience with a recognized automobile dealer or aftersales with at least 5 years experience with Ford Vehicles.
- With relevant trade-skill certificate from recognized technical/ vocational training institute; with training certificate from Ford
- Knowledge with all vehicle systems; expert in IDS and PTS operations
- Highly skilled and specialized in all major over hauling jobs such as Engine, Transmission, differential, suspension, steering, brakes & electrical
- Good communication skills in English; team player
- Able to work quickly and under pressure; able to manage a varied workload
- Ability to continuously develop and improve oneself; can work independently
Almana Motors Company
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.