Iwate-gun, Iwate Prefecture, Japan
JPY 92,800.00 - 111,000.00 per month
- Design and preplanning of the scaffold including weight limitations, scaffold type, fall protection, tie-offs, supports, etc. Overseeing the erection of the scaffold Final inspection of the scaffold prior to initial occupation for use.
- At a minimum, daily inspection and documentation of the condition of the scaffold and its ability to be occupied safely. Inspections of scaffolds after changes / alterations have been made.
- Oversight and inspections of mobile scaffolds. Training of other competent persons, scaffold erectors, and users.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in scaffolding. Must have valid passport and PEOS. Strictly NO TATTOO fir first time to work in Japan.
- REQUIREMENTS: MUST REPORT in the office to personally submit your application and for assessment from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm only.
- Bring your updated resume, 2x2 picture white background and photocopies of valid passport, PSA Birthcert, NBI, PEOS & E-registration certificate (https://peos.poea.gov.ph/ ) and trade test/NC II is an added advantage.
HAKUSAN CO., LTD.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit A (1/F) And Unit A (2/F), 2275 Interior, PADRE BURGOS, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines