- . Maintain executive agenda, assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences, and hotel bookings. 2. Coordinate with different divisions & Dept. concerning their HR & Admin issues,
- Handle and prioritize al! outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure. 7. Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible,
- • Understanding about Qatar Labor Law • Understanding about employee engagement in practical sense • Understanding of how to handle disciplinary inquiry in methodical way • Savvy in Secretarial Skills
- • Information gathering and monitoring • Proficient in computer systems such as: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Confidentiality for all the transactions • Results oriented individual • Attention to detail with a great sense of u
- Active listening Skills and Ability to type 40-50 words per minute • Flexibility • Strong Communications skills in English • Time Management Skills -.Language: English
ALMUFTAH CONTRACTING COMPANY WLL/ALMUFTAH TRADING & CONTRACTING CO
PO BOX 875 DOHA QATAR
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.