- R&D engineer, develop, design and test product concepts and also redesign existing products.
- Work in a variety of industries where they collaborate with R&D staff on product design concepts.
- Develop new products, and redesign existing products according to industry standards.
- Assist with the design and testing of our new range of products.
- Work closely with the R&D team to create functional design concepts, test existing designs, and oversee the implementation of development projects.
- Collaborate with customer’s design team to share ideas and recommend manufacturability design concepts
- Provide solutions for manufacturing related issue caused by design limitations
- Involve in suggesting reliable process layout for high mix and low mix production capabilities
- Support production engineering team on problem solving during the mass productions
- Evaluating systems’ safety, reliability, and performance of the product to meet internationals safety standards requirements
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs with detailed specifications
- Leadership/ Communication – R&D engineers manage research and development teams with good verbal communications skills to collaborate with research & development team, written communications skills to write detailed product plans.
- Computer skills – because R&D engineers work with many different software programs, strong computer proficiency is a must-have
- Analytical ability – to perform many research tasks and create design plans for products
- Multi-tasking – as R&D engineers work on many projects at once, strong multi-tasking skills are essential
- Organization – to manage all phases of product creation and lead multiple teams of professionals in the research and development chain
VSMAS / ATA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Aug 16, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022
UNIT 4 AGONCILLO TOWNHOMES II, 1627 AGONCILLO STREET MALATE MANILA
POEA License No:
UNIT 4, AGONCILLO TOWNHOMES II, 1627 AGONCILLO STREET, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.