Torbay, United Kingdom
GBP 18,813.00 - 24,214.00 per year
- Record medical history and symptoms.
- Collaborate with team to plan for patient care.
- Provide support and advice to patients
- IELTS passers with band score of 7 across all sections / OET passers with Grade B across all sections will have an advantage.
- OET Passers with a score of at least C+ in Writing and at least B across all other section in one or two sittings based on the approved combination scores of NMC
- For more details, please visit the provided link: https://ipams.com/jobseeker/job/6598
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
Lowes Bridge Torquay TQ2 7AA
This job has no placement fee.