Torbay, United Kingdom
GBP 18,813.00 - 24,214.00 per year
- Record medical history and symptoms.
- Collaborate with team to plan for patient care.
- Provide support and advice to patients
- IELTS passers with band score of 7 across all sections / OET passers with Grade B across all sections will have an advantage.
- OET Passers with a score of at least C+ in Writing and at least B across all other section in one or two sittings based on the approved combination scores of NMC
- For more details, please visit the provided link: https://ipams.com/jobseeker/job/6598
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
Lowes Bridge Torquay TQ2 7AA
This job has no placement fee.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.