Aircraft Sheet Metal Technicians
Česká Lípa District, Czech Republic
CZK 18,000.00 - 19,000.00 per month
- Sketching parts and components using measuring and drawing tools
- Using tools for cutting, bending, curving and forming metal sheets and profiles. Inspecting and testing pneumatic tools
- Measuring dimensions, geometrical shapes, positioning of components relative to each other
- Measuring surfaces of forms and cores, surface finish quality
- Mating metal components including compensation after welding;
- Working knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations (Federation Aviation Administration), aircraft maintenance environment, maintenance documentation (SRM) for specified aircraft type (B737, A320, A330)
- Ability to learn large chunks of new information, with attention to detail, spatial imagination, structural and spatial memory
- Candidates are required to consider not only the practical aspects of performed tasks, but also the theoretical with focus on assigned work
- You may view the full details thru this IPAMS link: https://ipams.com/jobseeker/job/6892
This job has no placement fee.
Oct 03, 2022 - Oct 06, 2022
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.