DIESEL & TRUCK MECHANIC
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,875.00 per month
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles. Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems. Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks. Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist. Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devises such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits. Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions
- PREFERABLY WITH EXPERIENCE IN PLANT OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- THOSE WHO HAVE WORKED IN: INDUSTRIAL PLANT, STEEL PLANT, CHEMICAL PLANT, PLASTIC PLANT & CEMENT PLANT
KANOOZ CONTRACTING EST.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UPPER GROUND AND 1ST FLOOR, JMC CENTRE, 6488 P. ME PIO DEL PILAR, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines