PHOTOGRAPHER / CONTENT CREATOR
Sharjah, Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates
AED 3,200.00 per month
- Capture action on camera; Film videos on set or location. • Record actual events using a camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Shoot food, shoot events, shoot lifestyle experiences following the brand identity and guidelines. • Take behind-the-scenes footage. • Shoot photos whenever needed.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team / Social Media and Content Manager. • Create a mood board / storyline.
- Must be able to direct action. • Direct people (i.e., models) to do specific activities and events for the camera. • Direct the team on set so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Edit Recorded Videos. • Edit captured video to tell concise, visually engaging stories. • Add special effects / color tweaks / graphics into the video.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working • Maintain equipment, maintain and organize files • Keep all video and audio equipment in good working order.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill • Knowledge of digital marketing tactics • Excellent writing skills • The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Content Creation, Copywriting • Creative Problem-Solving Skills • An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude • Creativity • Exceptional time-management and organizational skills • Ability to fact-check long content pieces •
- Content Creation, Copywriting • Creative Problem-Solving Skills • An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude • Creativity • Exceptional time-management and organizational skills • Ability to fact-check long content pieces • Tech-savvy profess
Find Salt LLC
DUBAI & SAUDI ARABIA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines