- Inspects and adjusts installed freight and passenger elevators and escalators to meet factory specification and safety codes, using hand tools and measuring instruments
- Inspect door installations for plumbness, lap and working action
- Inspects car hoistway and mechanical installations for alignment and clearance
- Test power consumption and line voltage changes motors and motor generator sets under no load and full conditions to detect overload factors using tachometer, voltmeter and ammeter
- Adjusts counterweights and regulates controls to compensate for power overload
- Inspects wiring connections and control panel hookups and adjusts switches to meet specifications for gap and timing
- Tests and adjust safety controls such as brakes and governors
- Turns valve or pushes switches to adjust pump pressures, fluid levels and power supply on hydraulic units of elevators
- Operates elevator to detemins power demands at various car speeds
- May compile service reports to verify conformance of each unit to prescribed standard
- With experience as Elevator Technician Installers, Adjusters and Maintenance
JKM ELEVATOR LTD.
#31 Yellow Pine Street Freeport, Grand Bahama
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
2F UNIT D &E 2F MCF BLG 2250 COLLEGE ROAD TAFT AVE, PASAY CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines