- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials. Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff. Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area. Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations. Provide excellent customer service to guest
- Proven work experience as a Waitress.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills. Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills. Active listening and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit. Flexibility to work in shifts
ASIAF COMPANY FOR OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Aug 10, 2022 - Aug 10, 2022
PLACEWELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORP.
POEA License No:
UPPER GROUND AND 1ST FLOOR, JMC CENTRE, 6488 P. ME PIO DEL PILAR, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.