- Experience: Currently working as a Medical Technologist
- Specialty: Generalist (Must rotate to at least 4 sections of the lab and include Microbiology and/or Chemistry).
- Education: Candidate must have bachelor's degree from accredited institution in medical, science, bio. science and/or chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
- General Benefits: H-1B Visa and Green Card sponsorship with full In-House Immigration Support Medical, Dental, Vision insurance Life insurance Short and long term disability insurance Licensure reimbursement IELTS exam fee reimbursed 401K Retireme
- Deployment & Orientation Transportation to the U.S. Accommodation in the U.S. for the first 30 days Award-winning “U.S. Ready Program” – Clinical Educators will help them prepare for their successful personal and professional transition Permanent
Conexus MedStaff LLC
Houston Texas, USA
This job has no placement fee.
Sep 04, 2022 - Sep 04, 2022