KITCHEN EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
KWD 140.00 per month
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on all kitchen equipment.
- Complete Performance Checks on kitchen equipment including refrigerators, ice machines, ovens, fryers and beverages machines.
- Performs maintenance routines, preventive maintenance and major repairs.
- Troubleshooting and identifying problems with the machines.
- Handling - sand filters, maintaining suitable water temperature,, PH & CL, proper water flow, vacuuming pool.
- Can write and communicate in English very well and Ability to repair systems.
- Hotel experience in Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair.
- Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid, or freezing conditions.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE HOLDING CO./MOVENPICK HOTEL
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines