- All specialization except NICU and Pediatrics
- The vacancies are across all adult specialties
- General Ward common unit where patients who are admitted share the same room. The ward is equipped with health monitoring systems with one-to-one care assistance for patients as required.
- Passed the IELTS or OET AT LEAST 6.5 IN WRITING
- No more than 6 months of work gap
- BENEFITS -30,609EUR – 46201EUR annual salary based on years of experience - Adaptation Programme to be paid for by the hospital - As much as 1,000 EUR accommodation allowance for the adaptation program - As much as 800EUR flight reimbursement
- 250EUR ATWS fee reimbursement - 80EUR visa fee reimbursement - 24 days annual leave, 9 public holidays - 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials - Permanent, full-time pensionable contracts (HSE scheme)
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Master and post-graduate programs - Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI) - No placement or processing fee
St. Vincent University Hospital
This job has no placement fee.
Aug 12, 2022 - Aug 14, 2022
Gold Loop Tower, Ortigas PH
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines