STAFF NURSE (PAH)
Essex, United Kingdom
GBP 24,157.00 - 30,000.00 per month
- Emergency Admission Ward (Acute Assessment Unit), Elective Surgery Ward, and Gastro Ward (teenagers with eating disorders).
- Care of the elderly ward, Medical respiratory ward, and Endocrinology ward.
- Medical, Surgical and ED nurses will be highly considered
- IELTS / OET passer IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- No more than 6 months of work gap
- Princess Alexandra Hospital (PAH) is one of three hospitals being managed by the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, a Trust that serves a local population of 350,000 to the communities of West Essex and East Hertfordshire.
- Free accommodation for the first 6 weeks
- Refundable flight ticket up to 600GBP (~ 40,300PHP) Refundable UKVI IELTS/OET fee of up to 200GBP (~ 13,400PHP) Refundable CBT fee - Refundable Visa fee of up to 600GBP (~ 40,300PHP) - Free OSCE Training and Test
- NHS pension and a range of great benefits - Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study - Provided assistance with NMC Registration - Full-time permanent positions - Paid annual leave (27 days and 8 public holidays)
- Refundable Immigration Health Surcharge of up to 1,200GBP (~ 80,700PHP) - 200GBP welcome voucher (~ 13,400PHP) - No placement fee
- June 30, Employer Interview
Princess Alexandra Hospital
This job has no placement fee.
Jun 29, 2022 - Jul 28, 2022
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines