Staff Nurse - Pediatrics
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 4,335.00 per month
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
National Guard Health Affairs- King Abdulaziz Medical City - Riyadh
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines