Al Qaţīf, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- To provide coaching and training to assigned groups of clients using the CrossFit methodologies and to ensure safety and facilitate performance towards planned goals.
- Execute opening and closing procedures and Review 8808 CrossFit group programming.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of the facility.
- Assist in facility and equipment maintenance and Design and implement group warm-up protocols.
- Coordinate logistics to ensure efficient operation of gym space and experience. Greet clients upon entering.
- Lead and supervise group coaching sessions. Provide post-training feedback and cues for improved athlete performance.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients to enhance their gym experience.
- Calmly and competently respond to emergency situations.
- Participate and contribute to staff meetings and staff education events.
- Actively engage in professional development and continuing education.
- Promote and exemplify principles of 8808 CrossFit.
- Perform other job duties that may arise or are deemed necessary by management.
- Assesses, monitors, and develops exercise programming based on the athlete's current and ongoing fitness and performance goals, fitness level, readiness for training, performance lifestyle patterns, diet, and nutritional needs.
FUTURE VISION/THE REC
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines