Al Qaţīf, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Knowledge of fitness equipment and exercises.
- Provide patrons with a detailed individualized workout program based on their fitness results.
- Act in a professional manner by upholding THE REC policy when involved in conflict management with patrons, students and staff.
- Attend all monthly mandatory meetings and semester trainings.
- Perform opening/closing procedures of the fitness floor and cardio areas.
- Provide customer service by assisting patrons and clients via spotting, answering questions on exercise and techniques as well as demonstrations on fitness equipment.
- Develop and present fitness and wellness related workshops.
- Evaluate clients’ fitness levels and health conditions and Build individualized exercise programs
- Explain exercises in detail and suggest alternatives if needed
- Monitor progress of clients’ fitness levels and Explain safe and proper use of gym equipment
- Lead both individual and group training sessions and Research on new exercise techniques and trends
- Promote the gym’s fitness packages and plans
- Perform CPR and administer first aid in case of emergencies
- Inform clients about on gym safety and hygiene guidelines
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with customers
- Advise customers on how to change nutritional and lifestyle habits as needed
- Actively marketing and promoting current facilities and programs hosted by THE REC.
- Personal Training for clients and Conduct fitness assessments.
FUTURE VISION/THE REC
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines