Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
JPY 250,000.00 - 400,000.00 per month
- Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications for computers.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Performs programming skills at their work for
- Less 3 years of technical experience can be also consider, but the Japanese conversation skills are must be granted.
- Who have experienced to create some documents for front-end UI, and some modules for the back-and function of the system, application, software, etc.
- Who have used Japanese conversation skills.
- It will be the best if some applicants have qualified in JLPT, from N3 to N1.
- Spring (Spring Boot), Angular, Laravel PHP, Struts,
- Oracle DB, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL, Mongo DB, etc.
- Git/Github, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, Redmine, Selenium, kubernates, Elasticsearch, Docker, etc.
Roppongi Hills Mori Toiwer 35F, 6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
This job has no placement fee.