Al Ḩadd, Muharraq Governorate, Bahrain
USD 600.00 - 620.00 per month
- Receives labels and logs patient specimens including blood, urine, stool, other body fluids, biopsy, cytology and other specimens
- Performs laboratory tests in different laboratory sections as needed for the tests indicated and reports results
- Ensures analysis of the proper specimen and the indicated test procedure for the concerned patient
- Responsible for centrifuging specimens to separate cells from sediment, serum or supernatant fluids
- Calculates results, records all test results in logbooks, quality control records and documents observations
- Notifies patient care unit and/or physician of all critical test values
- Performs quality control checks maintaining accurate documentation and records
- Requests and orders supply as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times
- Manages and operates equipment safely and carefully while complying with policies and procedures regarding Department operations, fire, safety, and infection control
- Maintains required records, reports and statistics as per policy
- Liaises with other departments, physicians and administration as appropriate, to collaborate in patient care activities
- Implements Ministry of Health rules and regulations, Accreditation Canada, Joint Commission International (JCI) standards related to his/her work area as directed
- Attends departmental committee meetings as required
- Performs all other additional assignments as requested by the Chief Technician, Clinical Pathologist and Clinical Director.
- 2years experience post certification and license registration
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology from an accredited college or university
DAR AL SHIFA MEDICAL CENTER
Hatim Al Taie Avenue, Al Hidd, Bahrain
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
2ND FLOOR RODEO BUILDING 802 KM 18 WEST SERVICE ROAD SOUTH SUPERHIGHWAY PARANAQUE, PARANAQUE CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.