Ishioka, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
JPY 180,000.00 - 200,000.00 per month
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Must have TESDA Certificate for Caregivers.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
SOCIAL WELFARE CORPORATION TAIJINKAI
442-1 OGURA, ISHIOKA CITY, IBAKI PREFECTURE,JAPAN
This job has no placement fee.
Apr 01, 2022 - Apr 30, 2022
POEA License No:
Unit 201 FSS Building-II, 18 Scout Tuason Cor. Scout Castor Street, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines