Sales and Marketing Manager
National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
USD 1,000.00 - 2,000.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 2 Apply Until: Jun 26, 2022
- Responsible to the General Manager Carpenters Shipping PNG (CSA) for the effective implementation of services offered to clients that will achieve predetermined targets and budgets for the PNG Trades.
- Your products will be primarily shipping services throughout Asia and the Pacific, including dry & reefer container, project, and breakbulk cargo.
- You will also be required to promote a range of the company’s landside transport and logistics services as well as any new business ventures.
- Maintain effective reporting standards on the day-to-day performance of trades in PNG, as well as current regional developments.
- Assist with the direction of agents to create and exploit opportunities for increasing the level and profitability of cargo carried and other business opportunities for CSA.
- Assist in the preparation of regional sales budgets and sales plans. Prepare statistical reports as required.
- Building and maintaining working relationships at multiple levels with a broad range of clients.
- Providing timely quotations to fulfil clients’ needs and requirements with a focus on up-selling complementing products.
- Initiating and attending sales appointments including cold visits. Actively introducing new clients to the company.
- Identifying, generating and translating leads into sales, working closely with CSA staff overseas agents and principals as required.
- Constantly following up current and prospective clients. Any other functions as directed by the GM or Directors.
- Must be a team player. Ability to generate new business as well as manage ongoing client relationships
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Business Studies/Administration/Management; Sales & Marketing or similar fields.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years’ experience in shipping business.
- A strong and detailed background in agency shipping sales and marketing, minimum 3 years past sales experience with proven positive track record.
- Strong proficiency in computer skills. Logical and analytical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work and contribute positively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to plan and co-ordinate workflows and performance effectively and without supervision.
- Past experience working in a multi cultural environment strongly preferred. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Salary: USD2,000-2,500 net/month depending on the skills sets and experiences or other variables.
Principal / Employer
Carpenter Automotive and Transport Ltd.
Principal / Employer Address
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
May 30, 2022 - Jun 01, 2022
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
Unit 701, 702 7th Floor, Pryce Center Building 1179 Chino Roces Avenue Cor Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village Makati., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Other Jobs from this Agency
Graphics DesignerGenset Technician/Heavy Mobile Plant TechnicianRetail ManagerProduct Support Sales RepresentativeTechnical TrainerSales and Marketing Manager (Surveying Equipment)Sales Representative (Caterpillar dealer)Service Manager (Caterpillar)Diesel and Gas MechanicResearch and Development Manager View More Jobs