- Maintains a favorable reputation of Radisson Blu Hotel at all times. To report for duty punctually, wearing correct uniform and name badge at all times. Monitors and controls the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and equipment.
- Make sure that the correct ordering procedures are followed, and that every order is done through a captain order. Prepares his working station and mise en place as per daily requirements and par stock lists.
- Checks working set-up and mise en place of his assigned staff and monitors that the stations are in order at all times. Helps supervising breakfast, lunch and dinner service and assures the correct sequence of service.
- Controls portion size and presentation, before the dishes are handed over to the pass. Informs the Sous chef immediately of any irregularities or problems. Control and monitors meals provided for the hotel staff by his section.
- Trains regularly Commis and kitchen helpers, and makes sure that every single “dead period” in the kitchens is used for training. Makes full hand-over to responsible supervisor of following shift. Is fully briefed about accident, fire and evacuation
- Carries out another duty that assigned by the department. Works speedy and efficiently at all times with a Yes I Can! Attitude. Records all recipes in his own book. Helps out in other sections when needed. Assists Demi Chef in his duties.
- Is fully instructed about Daily Specials and promotions, as well as the usual menu offer, including recipes. To have knowledge about first aid. Clean refrigerators, freezers and work table.
- Attend training classes and make suggestions for improvement. Clean and wash all vegetables. Prepare all garnishes for kitchen needs. Keeps the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, appropriate uniform, appearance and conduct.
- To produce the highest possible food quality in own section. All production is carried out in lines with appropriate food control, use of recipes, Radisson Blu corporate guidelines and services.
RADISSON BLU HOTEL
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines