NICU/PICU Pediatric Nurse
County Clare, Ireland
EUR 38,000.00 - 46,000.00 per month
- You’ll provide complex care to one patient per shift out in the community, in their family home.
- You’ll care for patients with a range of complex needs including invasive and non-invasive ventilation, skin disorders, life-limiting illnesses and congenital disorders.
- You’ll be carefully placed with patients, according to your skills and experience and on secure contract. This is a permanent role allowing for continuity care.
- You’ll have the constant support of one of 7 nurse managers, so you’ll never feel left alone to cope.
- You can keep up your ongoing education and general nursing skills by doing accredited training programmes with us.
- NICU, PICU experience (most desirable), Combination of the 5-year pediatric ward and general ward, and Medical-Surgical Nurses.
- With Valid English test result
- NMBI registration preferably with Decision letter
- Ongoing employer interview
Resilience Healthcare Limited (TTM Healtcare)
Block 3, Ballymaley Business Park, Drumgranagh, Ennis, Co. Clare. V95 XD79
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines