Ta’if, Makkah Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 3,500.00 - 5,000.00 per month
- Plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospital, at home or in other settings who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill health.
- A caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations are important traits of a nurse.
- Monitoring patient's condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Dataflow is required before deployment.
- Observing and interpreting patient's symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
AL NAHDA GENERAL HOSPITAL.
AL TAIF, KSA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Rm 403 FSE Bldg. 3671-73, Bautista St., Palanan Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines