Central Darling, New South Wales, Australia
AUD 53,900.00 - 55,000.00 per year
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Their duties include running diagnostic tests on vehicles, test driving vehicles to gauge performance and maintaining detailed records of the vehicles they have serviced.
- perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
- Maintain and repair trucks, buses and other heavy diesel vehicles.
JAR (Just Automotive Recruitment)
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit 201 FSS Building-II, 18 Scout Tuason Cor. Scout Castor Street, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines