National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
USD 1,000.00 per month
- Preparation of Financial Statement/Analysis, Budget, Forecast, Bank Reconciliation and Payroll Management.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the daily functions of the Finance and Administration Section.
- Responsible for the implementation of Internal controls in safe guarding Company Assets.
- Able to lead and train local staff.
- Minimum three years' experience in accounting, finance operations.
- Demonstrated experience of accounting principles, reconciliations, compliance and audits, risk management and fraud control – including financial planning and expenditure forecasting
- Experience in various accounting systems.
- Excellent English - both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Salary is US$1,000 net per month. Free food, accommodation and transport.
- Tentative Employer's Face-to-Face Interview of shortlisted candidates is after holy week.
Active Forest Ltd.
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines