Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,875.00 per month
- The Furniture carpenter job description generally entails designing, building, and repairing various types of furniture such as wooden chairs, shelves, and drawers. ...
- They are responsible for the repair of furniture and wood fixtures, ranging from stairs, desks, and doors.
- Confer with clients to determine their specific requirements for making pieces of furniture.
- Assist clients by providing them with design options to look through, and suggesting designs.
- Provide clients with information on the type of wood that will be used for their particular projects.
- Create and present estimates of furniture carpentry projects, and obtain clients’ approvals.
- Shop for the right types of woods for each project, by first identifying which type is required for specific projects.
- Cut wood according to specified designs, and put planks together to make items such as tables, chairs, desks, and bookshelves.
- Nail parts together, by using hand-held hammers, and ensure that any loose edges are smoothed over.
- Check items to ensure that they have been made according to design, and handle any nips and tucks that they may require.
- Handle painting work on furniture, and ensure that all items are properly buffed and finished.
- Perform repair on old furniture, to maintain it, and to refurbish it upon the clients’ request.
- Must have experience in furniture industry
- NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE AND NO SALARY DEDUCTION
AL KAYAN DECOR CO. LTD.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines