Specialist Lifting & Rigging
Antananarivo Province, Madagascar
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- • Must have a minimum of 7 years’ in-depth knowledge of lifting equipment, R & L gear, general day to day & specialized lift operations.
- • Must demonstrate a very high level of competence in the day to day usage of AutoCAD, MS Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- • Must be familiar with, and have hands on usage of Safety Rigging Practices, & procedures as per international standard to LOLER, OSHA, ASME-B30 etc…; this is not an exhaustive list, but an example of the requirements that will be utilized.
- • Must have extensive training experience with AutoCAD, R & L practices, and be able to impart these to R & L Staff.
- • Good oral and written communication skills. With Strong planning skills
- • Fluent (oral & written) skills in English – French would be advantageous.
- • High level computer usage skills
- • Must be able to communicate in English, (French is a plus).
- • A Diploma in an Engineering skill associated with Construction, Mining or Oil / Petroleum /Gas is necessary
- • Additional skills such as OPITO (Rigger training, Stages 1 & 2), or an appointed person familiar with LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) or similar, would also be desirable.
D. M Nickel Mining Company
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 201, 2nd Floor, Paragon Plaza Bldg., 162 EDSA Cor. Reliance, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines