SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
USD 1,200.00 per month
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each child through an assessment to determine their skills and educational needs.
- Adapt general lessons and learning materials and plan activities that are specific to each child's abilities.
- Implement IEPs, assess performance, and track their progress and update IEPs regularly throughout the year to reflect child progress and goals.
- Discuss child's progress and performance and potential problems with parents and make suggestions on how techniques will be adapted and keep up to date records of child's progress.
- Monitor children's behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed.
- Regularly evaluate progress and implement changes as and when needed.
- Find engaging activities to teach skills.
- Create a comfortable environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
- FREE FOOD AND ACCOMODATION
GREAT MINDS PRIVATE LIMITED
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
112 M-B Intramuros Corporate Plaza Recoletos Street Cor. Cabildo Street Brgy. 657 Zone 70 District 5, Intramuros, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines