Christchurch City, Canterbury Region, New Zealand
PHP 98,000.00 - 100,000.00 per month
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- With solid experience in all kinds of Carpentry (Rough, Finishing, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience - At least 1 year experience in abroad is required
- With ORIGINAL training certificates and certificate of employment
Level 1/73 manchester Street, Central, Christchurch City
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines