Abu Dhabi Municipality, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Manlift / Scissor / Gondola / Spider Buggy Lift
- Trouble Shoot and maintain Welding Equipment.
- Training / Coaching / Mentoring of Crew and Interfacing with customers.
- Accurate and Timely evaluation of Welders & Operators.
- Pipe welding and rigging experience.
- Innovation & Management of Construction Related Costs.
- Implementation of CBI Material management program.
- Ensures proper welding consumable usage & welding consumable inventory is maintained
- SMAW Training and Certification of Welders (Shielded Metal Arc Welding).
- FCAW Training and Certification of Welders & Operators (Flux-Cored Arc Welding).
- SAW Training and Certification of Operators (Submerged-Arc Welding).
- EGW Training and Certification of Operators (Electro Gas Arc Welding).
- GTAW Training and Certification of Welders (Gas Tungsten Arc Tig Welding).
- Leadership Ability - able to instruct and direct crew
- With good communication skills.
- Knowledge of CM 13, CM 7 and CM 1.
- Read and understand Eng. Drawings.
- Understands and implements W-Sheet and (Welding Procedure Specification).
- QMS knowledge and implementation.
- Code Knowledge - ASME IX (American Society of Mechanical Engineers).
- Code Knowledge - API 650 (Piping Inspection Code – Tank Joint Welding and Inspection for Field Erected ASTs).
- Code Knowledge - API 620 Regulates design and manufacture of large steel low pressure storage tanks.
- Code Knowledge - ASME VIII – Welding and NDE Guide.
- Holds CBI NDE Certifications - RT, MT, PT, VT, SFT.
- Certified as Weld Inspector - AWS or CSWIP (American Welding Society and Certified in First Aid.
CBI EASTERN ANSTALT
ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
7/F MGF Champaca Bldg., 156 Amorsolo St. Cor. Pasay Road, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines