County Dublin, Ireland
EUR 2,860.00 - 4,501.00 per month
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- -IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- -OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading, and Speaking
- At least 2 years recent hospital experience in the area of specialty |
- Registered Nurse | NMBI Decision Letter holder
Adaptive HVM Ltd.
75 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
2ND FLOOR RODEO BUILDING 802 KM 18 WEST SERVICE ROAD SOUTH SUPERHIGHWAY PARANAQUE, PARANAQUE CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.