- Reposition printing paper bags plates, adjust pressure rolls, or otherwise adjust machines to improve quality, using knobs, hand wheels, or hand tools.
- Inspect and examine paper bags printed products for accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Set and adjust speed, temperature, and positions and pressure tolerances of equipment.
- Select and install printing paper bags plates, rollers, feed guides, gauges, screens, stencils, dies, and cylinders in machines according to specifications, using hand tools.
- Monitor feeding, printing, and racking processes of presses to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
- Load, position, and adjust unprinted paper bags materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms.
- Clean and lubricate paper bags printing machines and components, using oil, solvents, brushes, rags, and hoses.
- Measure screens and use measurements to center and align screens in proper positions and sequences on machines, using gauges and hand tools.
- Must have extensive knowledge in paper bags die cutting and paper bags die cutting machineries
- Must know how to set up and operate a paper bags die cutting machine for the duration of a production run
- Must know how to operate a paper bags press, feed materials into the paper bags machine maker, and perform maintenance to ensure your paper bags machine can run as often as possible
HOUSE OF BAGS CO
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
May 16, 2022 - Jun 15, 2022
CAMOX PHILIPPINES INC
POEA License No:
Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.