- Makes objective decisions based on a defined set of inspection guidelines
- Meticulously follows the guidelines and procedures explained in our inspection process.
- Precisely records and documents the state of vehicles and all inspected points on our proprietary web application/software in order to generate a comprehensive and standardized condition reports.
- A two-year associate’s degree program in automotive technology from an accredited automotive institute. A plus if it includes an apprenticeship at a local manufacturer.
- Factory or franchised dealer training
- Any additional technical training is a plus.
- Any specialized certification within the same field is preferred.
- Someone who possesses experience in automotive technology
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.