- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the specialty section.
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices.
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards.
- College graduate, high school diploma, GED, or equivalent and higher.
- At least 2 years experience (5-Star Hotel or Restaurant).
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus.
- Client relationship, customer service (most important).
- High stamina to long working hours, flexibility to work in early morning shifts.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment, action-oriented.
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude.
- Tidiness, listening; verbal communication.
- Basic safety; selling to customer's needs; attendance.
Dubai International Hotel
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.