- Provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospital.
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support
- Open to fresh graduates subject to review.
- Must be NCLEX passer, preferable with IELTS and Visa Screen.
- Acceptable work gap is 1-2 years and should look for a hospital-based experience while waiting for their US application.
- Holder of New York License but Nurses that has license from the other can also apply.
- Nurses who are currently working overseas are welcome to apply.
- Half of the legal fees which 2, 000 USD will be paid by client
- Filing fees shoulders by the client.
- Housing Allowance – 500 USD per month for the 1st 3 months.
- Airfare – up to 750 USD will be shouldered by the client
- Immigration Medical – up to 200 USD to be reimbursed after working for 480 hours
- Subsidized medical insurance
- Paid Time off
Jamaica Est. New Year
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.