National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
USD 2,500.00 - 3,500.00 per month
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job. Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Able to handle and train 40 plus staff.
- Must be a hands-on workshop manager. Must have worked with Isuzu or other Chinese trucks.
- Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical / Automotive or related field.
- Must know his way around using diagnostic computers.
- 5 years’ experience managing an automotive workshop, particularly attached to a dealership
- Extensive Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence vital for this role.
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft applications
- Ability to advise customers on the required jobs in a timely, professional manner
- Competitive Salary. Free accommodation and transportation.
- Shortlisted applicants must be able to attend employer's face-to-face interview to be announced soon.
Carpenter Automotive and Transport Ltd.
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
May 02, 2022 - May 06, 2022
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines