National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
USD 1,500.00 - 2,500.00 per month
- Must be able to run a number of jobs at the same time.
- Managing and coaching a team of vehicle technicians and apprentices, making sure targets and business objectives are met
- Customer service. Generating profit for the dealership
- Scheduling work to meet customer needs, taking into account workshop targets, the complexity of each job and the availability of parts
- Providing estimates for servicing and repairs and setting timescales Accurately recording technician time and writing technical reports and recommendations.
- Assisting technicians with technical challenges to identify solutions. Ordering correct parts for vehicles
- Must have experience in dealership.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry, particularly workshop control or technician
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across different departments, both face-to-face and via email
- Must be a computer literate and has a valid driver's license.
- Competitive Salary. Free accommodation and transportation.
- Shortlisted applicants must be able to attend employer's face-to-face interview to be announced soon.
Carpenter Automotive and Transport Ltd.
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines