Staff Nurse (USA)
Alexandria, Virginia, USA
USD 44,000.00 - 88,320.00 per year
- All positions are in an inpatient, acute care settings.
- Conducts initial and ongoing patient assessment, analyzes assessment data, creates a plan of care, implements treatment and evaluates treatment effectiveness
- Serves as liaison for patients’ care coordination throughout hospital departments
- Acts as a patient safety advocate by participating in ongoing quality improvement in the department
- Administers medications in a safe manner consistent with Inova hospital policies and procedures
- Incorporates the professional practice model into care delivery
- Must have passed NCLEX for any state
- Current bedside experience in a hospital setting
- Preference given to candidates assigned in the following units: ER, OR, Cardiac Surgery, PACU, ICU, Cardiac ICU, Cardiac Care, PCU, Med/Surg
- Candidates without IELTS yet are welcome to apply and are eligible for employer interview
- Employer facilities all across the US
- All positions are DIRECT HIRE and permanent.
- All positions include FULL SPONSORSHIP for green card (immigrant visa).
- Sponsorship for all attorney, immigration filing and NVC fees for the RN applicant.
- Local market leading compensation and benefit package
- Upon issuance of visa, candidates will be provided with free airfare & 30 days of paid housing
- Salary $44,000-$88,320 per year
- PREMIUM PROCESSING available for select employers
- NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
Worldwide HealthStaff Solutions Ltd
Charlotte, North Carolina
This job has no placement fee.
Apr 08, 2022 - Dec 28, 2022
POEA License No:
3rd Flr. Reliance Hse, 205 EDSA Cor. Rochester St. Greenhills, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines