Long Term Care Nurse (USA)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
USD 44,000.00 - 72,000.00 per year
- All positions are in an inpatient, sub-acute or long term care settings.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families and staff
- Works to coordinate, oversee and provide resident-related care
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician’s orders
- Manages medications, supplies and equipment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software
- Must have passed NCLEX for any state or currently holds a valid ATT
- Current bedside experience in Med/Surg, Clinics, Homecare or Outpatient Settings
- Candidates with prior bedside experience and now currently working in Case/Utilization Review are also welcome to apply
- Candidates without IELTS yet are welcome to apply and are eligible for employer interview
- Employer facilities in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New England, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
- All positions are DIRECT HIRE and permanent.
- All positions include FULL SPONSORSHIP for green card (immigrant visa).
- Sponsorship for all attorney, immigration filing and NVC fees for the RN applicant.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Upon issuance of visa, candidates will be provided with free airfare & 30 days of paid housing
- Salary $44,000-$72,000 per year
- PREMIUM PROCESSING available for select employers
- NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
Worldwide HealthStaff Solutions Ltd.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This job has no placement fee.
Apr 08, 2022 - Dec 28, 2022
POEA License No:
3rd Flr. Reliance Hse, 205 EDSA Cor. Rochester St. Greenhills, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines