Acute Care Nurse (USA)
Birmingham, Alabama, USA
USD 44,000.00 - 72,000.00 per year
- All positions are in an inpatient, acute care setting
- The nurse to patient ratio is 1:8 – 1:10
- RNs are supported by Nursing Assistants in caring for assigned patients
- Physical requirements of the RN position include the ability to lift/push/pull a min of 30lbs
- Employer facilities schedule 8 hour or 12 hour rotating shifts.
- Shift differential pay is offered for evening, night, weekend and holiday shifts
- Must have passed NCLEX for any state
- With at least 2 years current and ongoing RN experience in a tertiary or specialty hospital
- Preference to nurses assigned: ICU, ER, Medical/ Surgical, Cardiac Care, Telemetry, Neuro/Rehab
- Candidates without IELTS yet are welcome to apply and are eligible for employer interview
- Employer facilities in over 200 locations across the United States
- All positions are DIRECT HIRE and permanent.
- All positions include FULL SPONSORSHIP for green card (immigrant visa).
- Sponsorship for all attorney, immigration filing and NVC fees for the RN applicant.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Upon issuance of visa, candidates will be provided with free airfare & 30 days of paid housing
- Salary $44,000-$72,000 per year
- PREMIUM PROCESSING available for select employers
- NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED
Worldwide HealthStaff Solutions Ltd
Charlotte, North Carolina
This job has no placement fee.
Apr 08, 2022 - Dec 28, 2022
POEA License No:
Gateway Mall - Level 4 Gateway Tower General Roxas Avenue Corner General Aguinaldo Avenue Araneta City Brgy. Socorro, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines