National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Tax Management and regulatory compliance of tax reporting/returns • Support with the development and implementation of tax strategy.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes. • Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Ensure the corporate tax liability is minimized within the ambit of the tax laws. • Understand the financial and operational implications of various tax laws and ensure compliance.
- Implement effective tax planning strategies and ensure full compliance with relevant tax laws. • Ensure accurate computation of all tax liabilities.
- Liaise with the tax consultants to ensure that the company's overall interests are protected during tax investigations and IRC queries. • Complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance.
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies. • Monitor future legislation that impacts taxation and operations, including future risks.
- Provide support in the identification, review and implementation of tax optimization opportunities. • Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate personnel in relevant tax authorities.
- Timely monitoring and research on relevant taxation trends, legislative changes and relevant economic/fiscal changes. • Ensure 100% remittance of all tax and statutory obligations.
- Bachelor's degree in taxation or accounting required. • CPA certification may be required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role. • Experience using tax preparation software and applications.
- Good customer service skills. • Good communication skills, both verbal and written. • Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently • Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. • Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary. Free accommodation and transportation. No Placement Fee, No Processing Fee.
WR Carpenter PNG Ltd
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
May 02, 2022 - May 06, 2022
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines