National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans • Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process • Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings • Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum • Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Responsible for keeping the employer accountable regarding internal company procedures and industry rules. Their duties include studying accounting records, preparing compliance reports and supervising company workflows.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in an internal audit environment. • Minimum years of fraud auditing experience. • Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Competitive Salary. Free accommodation and transportation. No Placement Fee, No Processing Fee.
WR Carpenter PNG Ltd
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.
May 02, 2022 - May 06, 2022
POEA License No:
8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines