- Prepare for birthing by following all health and safety protocols.
- Tend to the health and well-being of both the mother and bay during the delivery procedure.
- Provide care for mothers and newborns after birth.
- Applicants must be a Registered Midwife with valid PRC License.
- Salary will depend upon the applicants' job knowledge and experience.
AL-HYBA HOME NURSING SERVICE LLC
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Room 511, 5th Floor, DoÃ±a Felisa Syjuco Bldg. 1872 Remedios Cor Taft Avenue, Malate, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.