Intensive Care Unit Nurses
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AED 3,500.00 - 4,000.00 per month
- Practices within the established standards, policies and procedures based on recommendation from DHA, JCI and GPH.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of ICU care, CPR/ACLS procedures and techniques.
- Maintains infection control and safety awareness, functions accordingly and initiates corrective action when indicated; Demonstrates acceptance, caring and empathy to patients and families with excellent interpersonal skills
- Provides input during development and review of patient care standards, policies and procedures and participates in the Interdisciplinary Quality Assessment & Improvement Programs
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and maintains currency in nursing for the ICU area of practice.
- Has skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities, uses critical thinking process and evidenced based knowledge while caring of ICU patients.
- Recognizes when patient care needs extend beyond the limits of personal ability and consults appropriate resources.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of the ICU transport procedures, standards, and equipment; Recognizes when patient care needs extend beyond the limits of personal ability and consults appropriate resources.
- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication that conveys respect for the patient/family/visitor/staff; Maintains the confidentiality of patient/family information
- Acts as a patient advocate and develops supportive relationships with patient/family maintaining a professional role
- Communicates verbal information in an accurate concise and timely manner with family and during endorsement with other professionals involved in the ICU patient’s care.
- Communicates written information in a legible accurate, clear, concise and timely manner according to JCI, GPH and DHA nursing documentation guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other members of the health care team.
- Attends in-service education programs and relevant competencies/skills; Takes an active part in the induction and orientation of the new staff and provide mentorship as required.
- Promotes the health education to patient’s family regarding all aspects of car; Uses computer technology and updates the skills as required
- Participates in the monthly unit meetings; Participates in fire and disaster drills and mock codes.
- Complies with department dress code; Maintains an acceptable standard of attendance and reports to work on time.
- Professional experience: at least 1 year of recent ICU experience in Dubai/UAE or two years ICU experience following licensure/registration in the country of fluent spoken and written Englis
- BLS/ACLS provider to follow within 6 months from date of joining.
- A skill in Arabic is preferred, but not essential.
- Two years current experience in appropriate critical care area, i.e. adult, pediatric, or neonatal. (Preferred, but not essential)
- Completion of the corresponding critical care course.
- Cost of Living (food) Allowance - AED 1,480
- Accommodation - AED 2,220
- Transportation - AED 300.
MIRDIF PRIVATE HOSPITAL
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro,Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines